- Setup the desired EC2 with SSH Server running which will be known as remote-host.
- On your Desktop, ssh to the EC2 using: ssh -D 8080 username@remote-host, you will be prompted for password of remote-host. Enter it. ORssh -D 8080 -I “private-key.pem” username@remotehost.
- Now go to your browser’s proxy settings, and configure it to use a SOCKS proxy with host name
- Or if you are on a MAC, you can configure the SOCKS proxy in system preferences.
- Open any website, this now goes through the remote machine.